View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
Clairenicole
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Feedback Confusion!!

Okay so there are now two instances where I have wanted to leave negative feedback but I just can't seem to do it.... the fist one the mama sold me something wham made and I got it and it was all cheap and came apart before I could get it on my LO but she was super nice about everything and returned my money and I shipped it back... now part of me wants to leave negative feedback about the product because thats what its all about... but positive feedback about the service! And thats confusing... and what if it was just the things she sent me... and its not normal and then the neg feedback hurts her... So I don't know what to do there.... then the other instance is that I made a trade like a stinkin month ago and the lady got my stuff I sent her and hasn't sent her stuff at all and then sends me an e-mail saying shes having an issue with what I sent her and wants to reduce the TV of the stuff she STILL hasn't sent me... And thats super annoying! One because I totally spaced to mention what shes upset about... and thats bad one me! And I feel bad about it... but even if she sends them back and its no harm no foul... how is it that it takes her a month to get to the PO with my stuff! And I feel like someone who is going to trade with her next should know that it takes her forever to respond to pms and apparently she isn't worried about getting her stuff out quickly... in fact I had to PM her a week ago and she FORGOT about the whole thing I know these things happen... and I'm not perfect. But I don't know what to do... and then I'm scared she'd leave me negative feedback!

theres a question in and amongst all this crazy! How much would a neg feedback hurt someone? and when is the right time to use it? I don't see anyone on the FSOT with neg feedback so I was thinking there might be someone people out there that had the same reservations about it as me!

and advice would be totally welcomed!

I grow people, Whats your super power?
I'm a CDing, BFing, Babywearing mom of 1 and married to my bestfriend for 2 years!

My ISO/IHA http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show...8#post11964198
Clairenicole is offline   Reply With Quote