Old 02-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feedback Confusion!!

feedback should be a reflection of your experience with the transaction, not necessarily just the product.

In the first instance, I would absolutely leave positive. Yes, you got a faulty product, but the seller made it right.

For your trade, definitely do not leave FB until the transaction is complete. And to be honest, I personally would probably not leave any at all BECAUSE she could just as easily leave you negative for not disclosing the issue. BUUUT, IMO, as long as you're willing to make it right, that makes her experience positive. The fact that she still has not shipped after a month, immediately means negative. That one is a toughy. I would probably just ask her to return everything you sent her, and drop that whole thing as if it never happened.

A transaction deserving of negative feedback, IMO, is one where you do not receive your item(s) as described (or never at all) and the seller is not willing to make it right.

A neutral is more like they made it right, eventually, but took forever to respond, shipping was slow to begin with, etc. Or poor communication, slow shipping, but perfect product.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote