View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #13
Silver)O(Moon
formerly 4boysMomma
seller

My Mood:
Re: Uterine Rupture after successful VBAC ?

I have had 2 c/s followed by 2 VBACs and my inner c/s scar has bothered me every pregnancy just like that, this one included and I am only 9 weeks. Its scar tissue and adhesions stretching. Keep in mind it wasn't just your uterus that was cut - there were several layers of tissue inside that have scar tissue as well. I tend to have bladder pain and a strange tugging sensation during pregnancy and I am certain it is related to scar tissue/adhesions. You can get your scar checked via ultrasound if you are worried something is wrong. I have never had it done but a MW I saw wanted me to do it with DS4 (my second VBAC) but I ended switching to an OB my second trimester and he didn't think it was necessary. I don't know how effective it is or how much they can tell from it, the MW seemed to think it was a good idea, but she was surprisingly cautious of me having a VBAC after 2 c/s even though I'd already had a successful one. I didn't like that so I moved on.
And wife to my amazing DH who supports me in all I do!
Silver)O(Moon is offline   Reply With Quote