View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
lotusstewart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feedback Confusion!!

I agree, positive feedback for the first. But if you know who made the WAHM diaper, and feel really strongly about telling other buyers you didn't like the quality, you can leave feedback here for the maker of the diaper if they are listed.
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...splay.php?f=68

Now for the trade, I would tell her you want your stuff by xyz date or you are getting a mod involved, and it's up to you if you're willing to reduce the amount she sends since you know the specifics on that. I had a trade like yours where I sent my stuff, and didn't get her package for a loooooong time. I almost got a mod involved, but at the last minute she sent it. Clothes she said were EUC had stains and holes in them, but at that point I was so over it and just wanted to move on. I left her neutral feedback and listed the problems with the transaction so other Mamas could be warned, but I didn't damage her rating. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt because she had over 100 positive ratings and 0 neutral or negative, and after so long everyone is bound to mess up.

I hope you get your stuff soon!!