View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #8
BeastMasterMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What diapers are you loving right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummandherboys View Post
Is anyone using fitteds and covers/wool on their little ones? If so, what are you loving on your little one that fits really well? I love hearing other ideas from you all!
Thanks Mamas!
I love, love, love my kissaluv's size 0s. I use a variety of covers-- I have a few prowraps, a thirsties xs, and 3 thirsties duos size 1. Also use them with my wool covers. I've been using them since DS2 was born and they fit from the beginning.
I also have some contours (basically like the kl's but without the snap closure) that I think work just as well.

When DS2 outgrows the kl's, I'll probably go back to doing just prefolds/covers, but I seriously am loving the fitteds right now. I got all mine used off the FSOT and they are all used-- the elastic is a little relaxed around the legs, but they still work great. So glad I got them! And I thought I'd have way too many, but I forgot how many diapers a newborn goes through!! (I have about 3 dozen or so, that's contours and KL's)

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**36***40
BeastMasterMama is offline   Reply With Quote