View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #10
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Re: RE-OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Fleece Be With You ConverToTrainers for your EC/PL needs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel j View Post

So - how do they work as trainers - just don't put an insert in? Or do they still need an insert?

I'm liking the music note print! Just not sure if I have the $16 to spend! But I kinda like the snaps feature, not necessarily for misses since my daughter's been having next to zero misses lately, but for pulling the trainer all the way off for pottying and then being able to snap and just pull back up (since she likes to go standing in the bath and I need to take everything off lol.)
I use them as trainers with a snap-in insert made with 3 layers of bamboo fleece. That makes it nice and trim, but still absorbs the miss. You could use them without an insert as super cute fleece undies when it's cold out
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote