View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #25
BeastMasterMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What diapers are you loving right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessed1018 View Post
My DS soaks a prefold totally...I mean not just the front, it wicks all the way to the back as well...it also soaks into the binding on the gussets on the Thristies Duo covers...do you have this issue? I am going crazy having to wash the covers so much. I have five covers, but we go through all five in a day. I change him after every feeding (like every two hours) and check him in between. He is just a heavy wetter when he goes I guess...Any suggestions? The good news is that his runny BF poos do not blow out of the prefolds/covers.
My little guy is a heavy wetter, too. We use the thirsties too, and have the same problem- the gusseting gets wet, along with the top part that's folded over inside. (I hope that makes sense!) I usually take the wet covers and let them air dry unless they are COMPLETELY soaked or poop got on them. After they're dry, I reuse them one or two more times. This lets me use the same 2 or 3 covers all day- I have about 6 covers, I think. I don't have a problem with it, though I guess some people might think it's gross...

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**36***40
BeastMasterMama is offline   Reply With Quote