View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
Thenu
Registered Users
seller

Super duper rave for anniekins1488 with pics ( BG snap conversion)

I have spent so much money into my Bg 3.0's getting them embroidered for DS . I wanted to use these for DD and the diapers were in perfect condition but only the aplix was bad and not sticking anymore. I was looking for someone to convert them to snaps and found Annie ( anniekins1488 is her user id here ).

She was very professional - replies promptly with all the details and quick turn around time and excellent workmanship. I got my diapers yesterday and they all looked like new diapers. The snaps were placed exactly like in my BGE not even a single misplacement. She has done it in a way that would not touch the baby inside. Awesome job, I am way more than satisfied. She also did repair job of an aplix and insert of couple of my diapers.

I wanted to have some fun with contrasting color snaps so she matched the snaps with the embroidery design at the back . Her prices are reasonable and she would also trade. I would have to say this is the excellent trade I did in my 3 years of CDing here.

Here are the pics - forgot the take close up pics of aplix but you can guess it - all curled up not so good looking aplix

Before shot

After shots

Contrasting snaps to match the embroidery

Last edited by Thenu; 02-25-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Thenu is offline   Reply With Quote