View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #8
charisma3458
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: # of Kids and STUFF

Not really for us. We had a frontier truck when we just had DD1, then before DD2 came we traded in for a Mazda5, then we traded in last year for a Jeep Commander and that was before I got pregnant with DD3. If we ever do have a 4th child, we'll probably trade in again for something bigger than our Jeep (I'm just not a mini-van wanting mom ) For us, "stuff" doesn't really come into play when deciding to have more children. It's more of thinking about future plans, DH is military so he's gone a lot and it leaves me with being a "single parent" often, so whether I feel like I can handle another child with being their primary parent on my own often, my health at the time (I have Crohns), and that I haven't had good deliveries with previous pregnancies so it's a big worry of mine when deciding to have more children. I'm not sure if we'll be done after this baby or not. It'll probably depend a lot on how the delivery goes and that DH is probably going to end up on a 2 year unaccompanied tour in the next year or so.
/ /
charisma3458 is offline   Reply With Quote