2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: # of Kids and STUFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaylaEP View Post
I always wanted a big family..like 5 kids..but only if we can afford them and continue our active lifestyle. I want my kids to be able to do sports, music,art etc without having to worry about money so if we can only afford 2 or 3 ill be okay with that.I wouldn't mind the stuff though as long as we are all happy!!!!
This is us too. I don't mind giving up "stuff" as long as everyone is cared for. Right now we are expecting #3 and they each will have their own room until (if) we have #4. We bought a 3 bedroom/1 bath home and completely remodeled and added on so now we have a 4 bed/3.5 bath home. When we added on we purposely made one of the kids rooms huge so that we could have 2 or more kids in there if needed. I also have plans to add on again (these are my plans, not dh's- he did all the work of the first add on so he's not thrilled that I'm talking about doing it again!) and in that plan I have 2 more bedrooms and another bathroom over a giant family room so I think we can always make it work. We do take vacations every year but we use Christmas money for that instead of buying the kids a bunch of junk. We shop smart (except for my new wool addiction), we eat out at least once a week, we make things work now, we'll make things work with more kids.