Thread: question?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:45 AM   #2
happymommyandwife's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 195
My Mood:
Re: question?

Head to the doctor! Any time you are bleeding, you should consult your Dr immediately!
Very happily married to DH
Lovingly mothering two rowdy boys and one rotten baby girl
happymommyandwife is offline   Reply With Quote