View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:33 AM   #81
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nourishing Traditions Support Thread

Okay I can't post the recipes because it is part of the meal plan and I don't want to get in trouble.

Starting this Sunday:
Sunday - Lamb or beef roast with turnips and green salad
Monday - left overs
Tuesday - Lemon Chicken with broccoli and roasted beets (will have bananas foster for desert)
Wednesday - Broiled shrimp with collard greens (will start pickled garlic)
Thursday - Left overs
Friday - Seafood gumbo
Saturday - Left overs

Week 2
Sunday - Liver and onions (DH doesn't like liver but said he would try it again if it was pastured liver) with roasted root veggies, and mixed salad with kefir dressing
Monday - Left overs (start corned beef if I can find celery juice today)
Tuesday - Split pea soup
Wednesday - (my mom will be in town) Choucroute Garnie (sausage with sourkrout) and roasted turnips
Thursday - left overs
Friday - homemade lox and latkes with sauteed apples
Saturday - left overs

Sometime in there between Wednesday and Saturday will be orange cream shakes.

I have my grocery list, to do lists and such. Today I need to go to Whole foods (or trader Joes) and see if I can get celery juice. If I can't then I am going to need to purchase a corned beef the following week (so after these 2 weeks). I will also get my lamb (beef), coconut oil, sea salt and place my farm order (need to wait till I find out if I can get celery juice to determine if I need more milk or not).

Now I pray that I can be thrifty and get all of this under budget.