View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 11:15 AM   #4
Zan's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,473
My Mood:
Re: Need some advise

Thanks mamas. I talked with DH last night about it and we both feel that it's probably best to leave it the way I did. It's hard for me to feel okay about it but that's b/c my strong feelings about bf are there- in reality it's her decision- her baby- her body.

She's supposed to call me in a week or two for help with some meals. In the mean time, I'm praying that she'll call and ask for help (whether it's me, her other friend, or the lc)
SAHM to 4 children 3 and under

Zan is offline   Reply With Quote