View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:46 PM   #2241
alix
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!! Please repost after #1800 if you still need a BS

Looking for a big sister/sisters!

My name is Alix and I am 24, currently a stay at home-schooling mom of a soon to be 7 year old boy with another due in 8 weeks. I am an off and on student, minimalist, alternative thinker, and lover of all things wild and free. I used to be a traveling kid and I lived off-grid in the middle of nowhere for 5 years and loved it. Built my own little adobe dome home and garden and hitched to and from town monthly or less to stock up on supplies. I am hoping to move back soon after the birth, but nothing's set in stone.

I used CDs with my first but was limited to gerber prefolds and plastic covers so I am still pretty new to everything. I have begun a small stash of os pockets, mostly impulse buys, and and am debating on selling them for a small NB stash and prefolds and flats.

I carried my first in a snugli and am curious about better options. I like the NB wraps and buckle carriers but would like to learn about others.

I am also interested in homeschooling guidance for 7yrs and up, curriculum, routine, ideas, etc.

Let me know if you are available to help with any of the above, thanks!!
alix is offline   Reply With Quote