View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 PM   #27
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you had a miscarriage and went on to have a healthy pregnancy afterwards....

First pregnancy I miscarried at 6 weeks. Got pregnant again within a few months and went on to have an easy pregnancy. DD is almost six. Three years later I had an ectopic that was removed laporoscopically. I was anxious to get pregnant again and did about 9 months later. I was so excited because that baby was due during the summer when I would be off from school. I was devestated when I lost that baby at 12 weeks. It took a lot of courage, but we tried again and got pregnant 4 months later. I was hesitant to get really emotionally involved until we were well past 12 weeks. Things went along fine, but I really didn't relax until I was in my third trimester. I went on to have a prrfect pregnancy and home water birth to welcome my sweet little guy! Everytime I look at his face, I think back to everything that happened, and tell myself that it was all worth it. It doesn't feel like it at the time, but God always provides. I'm so grateful for both of them!

Last edited by marvelous; 03-20-2011 at 11:01 PM.
marvelous is offline   Reply With Quote