View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:
~Rock-N-Stitch~Diaper bags, cart covers,more!--20% off in my etsy shop--babymoon SALE

BabyMoon Sale!
Im due very soon with this new little one and I would love to clear out my instocks! Use the code BabyMoon at my Etsy store to get 20% off your whole order!!!

Im not currently taking custom orders. I do have a few things I will be stocking but mainly trying to focus on getting everything ready for my baby coming! Thanks for understanding! I'm hoping to open back up for some customs when we all have adjusted to life with the new little one.

http://hyenacart.com/stores/Rock-N-Stitch/

My products:
POST 1: Cart Covers and potty training wet bags
Post 2: Diaper Bags
Post 3: Carseat Covers and Boutiquey pocket bibs

Build Your Own Shopping Cart/ Public High Chair Covers

Instocks on sale at Hyenacart!

HyenaCart and Etsy

Did you know that the spot where your supposed to put your sweet baby is crawling with yucky germs? These covers are great to block germs while keeping baby safe and entertained without worrying about dropping toys on the gross floor. These fit great on shopping carts, restaurant high chairs, and park swings.

Covers are easily washed in the machine and can be tumble dried on low.

Pricing starts at $34.99
Check out my HC

Introducing the Rock-N-Stitch Potty Training wet bag!

Makes potty training on the go easy for Mama and your Little One! This bag is designed to hold one folding potty seat in the main compartment and an extra pair of undies in the smaller front pocket.

Small and compact enough to throw in your regular purse! Measures 10"x 7.5

I usually ship within 24 hours but no later than 48 of receiving your order for instock items.

Turn around time for custom orders is usually between 8 -18 days depending on the item I am making for you and if I need to order fabric esp. for your project.

Come like me on FaceBook! to join my giveaways and to get coupon codes!

Last edited by RoccerMom; 07-05-2012 at 03:37 PM.
RoccerMom is offline   Reply With Quote