View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 01:57 PM   #12
keeperof3angels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thinking about working Part time...feeling guilty about leaving the kids!!

Thank you so much for all your kind words!! It will just be a huge adjustment on my part getting over the fact that my youngest will be the first one that i wasn't home "full" time with...but at least i was for her first year...guess that's not too bad...plus maybe it will help her with her clinginess, she only wants me ALL the time and that's it. And I know what you gals mean about being stressed, i feel too that when i'm stressed it's not good for the kids...I think being out of the house for a short time each day may help that stress that builds up from being here all the time, 24/7!! Guess i will try it for a little while and like you all said, see how it works out for us and then go from there. I have no plans on putting any of them in "daycare" so if something falls through with family watching them then i'll just have to quit...and I don't think nursing will be a problem, I can either just pump if i need to, or it will probably be such a short time that i won't have to worry about it and just nurse her when i get home :-)

Thanks again for all your kind words, i love to hear about all your situations, it helps so much with mine when i know that i'm not alone!!

Thanks again!!

Ashlynn (12/8/00) Jadyn (1/3/03) Madisyn (8/16/05) Gavin (7/10/07)
keeperof3angels is offline   Reply With Quote