View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ---*Rock-N-Stitch*--Now testing! Carseat covers, custom diaper bag sets--YYMN soo

Rockin' Mama Bag Sets

Check Me Out! I got Raved here!

And here is some feedback

General Bag info:

I LOVE these diaper bags! I started out making one for myself and for a couple friends and the rest is history. Through making several I have experimented with different types of interfacing, and techniques to give it the best mix of fashion and function any Mama could want! The think I love most about these is that that don't have to look like diaper bags. You will never see Winne the Pooh or pastels on my bags. Great for a Mom that wants to show her style and not just have anything tooo babyish. This means they last longer too because you can use them long after baby isn't needing to haul around diapers because they just look like a great bag-- diaper or otherwise.

My standard sized bag is a 14 x 12 x 5 messenger style bag. Custom sizing is available! All bags include a back lined zippered pocket, Side velcro closed pockets, Two front velcro closed pockets, five interior pockets, magnetic snap closures on the front flap, a sewn in key holder, an adjustable strap and is modified from the Hip Mama Diaper bag pattern. I use high quality fabrics and back all structural pieces with stabilizer or interfacing so the bag will be nice and sturdy They are built to last!

Available accessories include matching wetbags, wipes cases, and changing pads.

Past Customs

Pricing:
Standard size with designer prints(ie Michael Miller, Amy Butler, Kaufman): $75
Standard size with inexpensive prints (ie from Joanns or Hobby Lobby) $70.

If you want to add fun matchy accessories pricing is as follows:
wipes case: $10
padded with inner layer of fleece and minky lined changing pad: $12
10x14 zippered wet bag with outer dry pocket and snapping handle: $15
regular zippered wetbag: $10
Sun-glasses case for Mama: $8 or $10 for minky lined

I will also be offering matching wallets, cell-phone holders, snack pouches, nursing covers, and ouch pouches as time allows for pattern testing.
Add a matching carseat cover and I will take $5 off the price of the cover!

Last edited by RoccerMom; 02-02-2012 at 07:40 PM.
RoccerMom is offline   Reply With Quote