Old 03-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #3
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:
Car-Seat Covers

After 2 rounds of testing and feedback from all the awesome Mamas who tested for me we tweeked the pattern to fit and look great! These are made using one side of an ADORABLE cotton print and one side coordinating soft and squishy minky dot or a coordinating cotton. It has a coordinating cotton print handles with hook and loop closures! These are GREAT for rainy days, windy days, super bright sunny days, for keeping baby warm and cozy and protected from the elements, sun, and second hand smoke. I started out by making one for myself due to frustration with trying to hold a blanket on the carseat and over baby, keeping him safe and covered without dropping it on the ground! Since then I have been making them for friends and family and have decided to sell them. I use only high quality designer cotton wovens and plush minky, coordinating hook and loop for a custom fit on the handle.

I often pull it off the carseat to use as a blanket or changing pad in a pinch!

Instock and Custom slots are Available at HyenaCart!

Michael Miller Plaid trucks-

Cherry with red minky dot

Sock Monkey

Snap in toy loops can be added to any cover for an additional $3!

Pricing
Designer print with minky lining: $44.99
2 Designer prints: $38.99
Less expensive print (ie Joanns or Hobby Lobby) with minky: $39.99
2 less expensive prints: $31.99
Add snap in toy loops for $3

Pocket Bibs
Protect those perty woolies with these crumb-catching bibs. Made from my own pattern these bibs fit from baby to big kid. (Both my 10 month old and my 5 year old wear them) Made from 2 cute coordinating prints or a print with minky dot they snap closed with matching plastic snaps. These make great shower gifts!

Available Now

Owl print with pink minky- 7.99

Woodland 7.99

Cars with wheels 6.99

Wheels with cars 6.99

Last edited by RoccerMom; 02-02-2012 at 07:37 PM.
RoccerMom is offline   Reply With Quote