View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:02 PM   #4503
Fairycat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Babies ~ Happy Birthday!!

Hi everyone!!!!! We are back, we are all tired and off schedule but home.

Aiden feel better!

Sara, I must be crazy, we actually CD the whole time in Europe and it turns out we only had a washer in Dublin, so the first 3 days of the two week trip. I just hand washed and soaked things, and hung them dry. I worked way better then I hoped. But I am so used to CD at amusement parks, camping and on trips, I figured it would work out.

AFM The trip was a blast we had a great time. The only issue was readjusting the Ergo, I had some issues with the Performance, I need to pull out the original I have and see if it works better now that Ky is so big. He likes to nurse and nap in it so it is fantastic to have, but he either wants to walk on his own or ride on my chest, not so much into the back carry. I am now debating the stroller for our trip to the Bay next week. I am so unsure what I want to do.

I also have to say I got crazy looks carrying him in Europe. They only do Bjorns there. We went to Harrods and I wanted to laugh with all the expensive trendy brands they are still stuck with Bjorns, which are like Target/Walmart available here, not a cool or trendy carrier in sight. They just weren't there yet

I get to go through the pictures next, and sew a costume this weekend, before we get ready for our next trip and my consignment sale what was I thinking!!!!!

Fairycat is offline   Reply With Quote