badhayrday
Life is Good
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Heart palpitations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydaysunshine View Post
I had this w/ both previous pregnancies, too. However, I dont remember it starting til my 3rd trimester. I was surprised when it started happening at 6 wks this time. I think my body is a little cranky about being pregnant again so soon at my age ( DS was a yr on 3/12 and I'm 34), I seem to be experiencing a lot of things sooner our more intensely this time.
Me too! I've always gotten this with the first three but not till the last month or so and this time it started right away. I just saw an acupuncturist for the first time and she told me I was nutritionally deficient because I have crohn's disease and because I've had all my babies so close together and because of all of thiss my heart is tired and weak. Not very encouraging. I'm concerned about this "weak" heart diagnosis so I'm going to see me reg Dr and ask him if I need to get my heart checked. It's kind of freakin me out.
Jesus loving wife to Chris and crunchy mama to #1 3/07, #2 3/08, #3 7/09, #4 9/11 and #5 3/14 Swagbucks My co-op
badhayrday is offline   Reply With Quote