View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #51
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2010 Babies- Checking In!

Kayla- The adjustments the chiro does on the neck can prevent some of the spinal discs from pressing on the ear canal and preventing it from draining. Also, they do an adjustment on the ears that kind of makes them "pop" and drain (I've had it done before while sick with a cold and it felt amazing!).

S2grace- I was feeling really sick for 2 weeks. And then my symptoms disappeared. I started to have a lot of cramps and light bleeding so I went to the ER last night and had bloodwork and an ultrasound. The baby was measuring small, although there was a heartbeat. However, I have a hematoma around the placenta and it is starting to detach from the uterus. They gave me a 50/50 chance and I am supposed to go back in if the bleeding gets heavier.

Elias is nowhere near walking. Even though he is one of the oldest he has some delays due to being a preemie. He just started pushing himself up onto his hands and knees but he hates it and doesn't stay that way for long. He loves playing in his exersaucer and standing with assistance. My guess is that he will skip crawling and walk sometime around 11-12 months. My DD1 was the same way. DD2 walked at 9 months (full blown walking, too), so it is entirely possible and not at all crazy! He also still has no teeth and no interest in solids. He is sleeping better at night, though. I put him down around 7-8pm and I feed him at 10-11pm when I go to bed. He occassionally wakes up one more time in the night to eat, but not every night. It is nice as I honestly can't remember the last time I got a large chunk of sleep without being woken up!
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote