Old 04-02-2011, 01:35 PM   #19
pnutandmunchkin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How are you avoiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
We're using condoms and VCF for now. My dh wants a V, but I'm not really ready for that permanent of a step just yet. I would really not mind another surprise baby at all, but he would. So here we sit, just waiting I guess for something to change, since we don't agree

I wish we could use just nfp, but my cycles are insanely irregular. And just when I think they are evening out.... they go crazy again. I think I'd be pregnant in short order if that was all we used. I do keep track loosely though, and try to at least have an idea of when I ovulate each cycle.
My hubby and I have the same problem- he doesn't want any more and I feel like I would like one more. Mostly because, I have two girls and would really try one more time. Our problem is, we just turned 38 and concerned about having a child still in college when we're trying to retire. He does make a good point, but I just don't feel our family is complete yet. Does anyone else have differing opinions than their spouse regarding having another baby in the future?