View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 02:09 AM   #3
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling uhhhh weird i guess LOL

Awwwwwww to you! Sometimes we really need to vent! What a horrible thing to have to go through and w/ a fellow church member no less! Almost all of us have run into this kind of opinionated, old school, know it all parent at one time or another. After the loss of your baby, I'm sure it's a very tender spot. You are NOT being a bad parent by nursing on demand or cosleeping. There's plenty of research to show that. If your children are graduating high school and still nursing on demand and cosleeping then we'll talk!

You are actually PARENTING your children 24/7/365. I have little patience for people who don't and try to tell me how easy it (parenting) is, or how easy I have it. Stay away from this lady!!! And as for church, go to seek the solace of the Lord and seek your support and friendship from warmer more welcoming places. Perhaps he will open up new doors, either there or elsewhere, but he is the great comforter!

And more for the road!

Shanna

Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote