View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Re: JuneBirds 2010 April Chatter

gosh mer, I could have written your post! I don't have the best self esteem on a good day and now that Hana is losing weight (which is AWESOME) I am feeling down bc before he ate so much crap that the amount of junk I ate looked "normal". Now he is not touching really any of the junk, so I am feeling guilty. PLUS <rant> he works out every day (or at least 6 days a week). He makes the time for it...oh yeah, bc he's not the mom! I don't deny him that bc he needs to lose about 100 lbs to my 60 or so, but i still feel resentful at times which makes me more of a bish. he's working for my dad about 6 hrs a day then comes home, eats, showers then puts in 4-5 hrs at target. so i get overwhelmed but he can't do anything abt it. i just wish he cld work 1 job and we had the boys FT.
jess, i did read ur post in the other thread
as for me getting pg, I know. i didn't gain a lot with K, but I haven't lost in months. I just have fallen into the old habits of eating junk bc I am STARVING all the time and tired bc I don't sleep, so I drink too much cherry coke for the sugar high.
<I actually came back in here to delete my pitiful post > gotta go, he is being a bit needy

Last edited by bluedaisyma; 04-03-2011 at 02:33 PM.
bluedaisyma is offline   Reply With Quote