View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 06:18 AM   #6
allycat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling uhhhh weird i guess LOL

She is just rude! I was 17 when I had our first kiddo, so I don't consider 22 young at all! I can tell that you really care about your kids and you do fun things with them and obviously, you are doing AP which is great for your them, not bad!! Geez, doesn't she realize what you are going through! The issues she brought up are so opinions, and not even right or wrong (young mom, AP issues, discipline, ect.). I would avoid her like the plauge and might even stop going there for awhile or find another church. A church is a place to find refuge and focus on God, NOT be condemed for things that aren't even wrong! I think your family could really use a church right now for support, so maybe look for another church.

You are a great mom and you are dealing with a tragic issue and so is your family. We all deal with grief in different ways, so if your kids are acting out, that is normal for them. Is there maybe a counselor that your dd can talk to or maybe a family counselor that could see all of you? Maybe that would help. In our county, there are also grief support groups for parents that have lost a child through miscarriage, still birth, or older child. They also have one for kids. It is run by a counselor and is free. The counselor has lost 2 children herself. It might really help you to be around others that are going through the same thing and really know what you are going through. I'm sure there is something in your area.

Sorry that you are having to deal with these people on top of everything.
Alison