View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 06:18 AM   #19
mother4JC
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sleeping through the night?

I have been blessed with how my dd is sleeping so I won't share that. However, my ds is another story, he didn't start sleeping through the night at about 6 mo old. I don't remember him having a lot of problems unless there was a storm. When his dad and I got divorced on my weeks he would sleep in my bed since I only had a studio apt. Then I moved in with 2 other girls in a house and he finally got his own bed. We were in the basement, so he couldn't really hear the storms. Now I have gotten re-married and EVERY time there is a storm he is up. So even if dd can give me a night if there is a storm my 6 yr old is getting me up, that or he says he has been having nightmares, and he will wake me up. Sometimes on a week when I have him it can be almost every night. Very frustrating
Amy~Wife to: Josh and Mother to: Levi 2/13/00 Lillie3/29/06 Ethan 10/4/07 Evie 5/2/10 #5 Custom wet bags, Nursing Covers, & Wipes Cases, blankets, leggins, onesies I ACCEPT PP & RME Like my facebook page Threaded Thingy's **
mother4JC is offline   Reply With Quote