View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #13
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Re: JuneBirds 2010 April Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
Just stopping in to say I took 2 tests this morning and both were faint but deff. BFP

My last AF was somewhere around Feb 9, so if everything was normal I should be due mid November

Anyway off to DTD celebration style lol
Whooohooooooooooo!! Congrats, babe!

Funny about the "baba" thing. I sometimes use that when I am talking to K about Hana. I know some greek, but didn't know that was the word for dada .

Mer, Kailani has a HUGE temper (Samoan, lol). He throws his head back, he smacks, he cries and screams....just like Hana when he doesn't get his way

Elena, that sounds like so much fun! Glad you are excited about their visit. How is your mom when she actually spends time with the kiddos?

So, yesterday, my 12 yr old goes "mom....MOM!" and I look up and Kailani has his lacrosse stick (which is taller than he is) in both hands and is walking across the room following his brother, like it's NO BIG DEAL! It took a few seconds for me to process what he was doing and then i couldn't get to the camera in time. He realized what he was doing and then sat down, lol. He got up at 4 this morning, there was a big storm and it was HOT and he was wide awake and dry, so I took him potty- he pooped, so I was glad I took him. Now I am sitting on the bed while he carries a curtain rod around the room

If he naps today I am gonna catch up on his baby book (I am doing just a simple 4-8 pics of each month, no real scrapbooking, just putting them in a book), plus a page of Christmas, etc...and i haven't done it since Nov . Plus I want to type up some of the stuff he has done each month....haven't done that since he was about 6 months old

Oh, I started a thread....anyone know who makes cute "1 yr" shirts? I want to get him a T with his age and name if I can find a WAHM who makes one cheap enough.....