View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 06:01 PM   #36
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBirds 2010 April Chatter

Aww Elena that is so cute. I can't wait for Cooper to do all of those things! He started to shake his head no. It is funny! I can't believe that he has no teeth yet and is still not crawling. He is trying so hard though! Today he was sitting and got his legs under him to reach for something but fell forward and smacked his mouth/nose on the tile floor! poor baby!
As if I Haven't had enough "excitement" today...earlier Paityn and Anthony were fighting like usual so I seperated them and sent Paityn to her room! Cooper was sitting in the chair which has one of those small little "high chairs" attached...not like the space saver one but one that you can take to a restuarant. Anyways, she got mad and threw a temper tantrum and kicked his chair and it flipped backwards. They are tall bar stool type chairs too so when the chair flipped backwards he hit is head on the chair/floor! Scared the poop out of me. He screamed and stopped when I picked him up. He seemed ok but now he wont go to sleep. I know he is tired too because he didn't have a nap this afternoon! I talked to the on-call pedi and she said to just watch him and make sure he doesn't throw up....although as I am typing he did spit up right before he went to bed....now he is just upstairs crying....I get him to sleep and then when I lay him down he starts crying....Ok now I am panicking.....