Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #688
DommysMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie'sMama View Post
I think that makes the point all that much more interesting. Most moms would hear about getting a nose job on a child for cosmetic reasons and think it was absurd and would outwardly say so. But cosmetic surgery on a newborn baby boy's genitals is normal and should not be met with judgment apparently.
I have to agree with you. I was pretty rude on another forum and ended up getting reported for what I said (which I completely agree with...I crossed some lines) but I really don't think I said anything that hasn't been said before, I just didn't say it quite so nicely. But it's funny how quick people are to judge things like female circumcision and refer to it as child abuse and throw around words like "genital mutilation" but get all defensive when those words are used to describe male circumcision. Makes no sense in my book.