View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:17 AM   #1
smiling.politely
Registered Users
seller

can i get some support please?

So u know that feeling when u walk into work and u get that glare from someone out of the corner if their eye that says they recognize and hate u at the same time.? I get that everyday from every person at my job. I get the feeling that they hate me and want me to leave. They have attacked me as a mother. They have attacked my job. They have attacked my common sense. They have attacked me as a naturalist. They write me up for things/suspend me for things that others get a slap on the wrist for. I am a very sensitive person. Fine, I admit it. But I seriously mean I cannot leave. If I leave my family does not eat so please keep this in mind. It seems like any chance anyone gets they humiliate me. Snap at me in front of others (and this includes my supervisors). Those that work under me disrespect me. It all started when I found out I was pregnant and has continued. Every day I'm there I hate myself. They make me hate me. No matter how hard I try, its not good enough. My colleagues are more well liked and they get breaks cut to them. I don't ever get a break. I can't say that I didn't either because then I'm not doing a good enough job. If I do and don't get done on time I'm not doing a good enough job. I feel like that ant caught under a magnifying glass. Except there's a whole lot more ants standing off to the side laughing at me burn. ???