View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 07:48 AM   #115
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Re: JuneBirds 2010 April Chatter

Tam, good for you on the steps you are taking! I mean it, I think the 5K will be great- good exercise and fresh air is really helpful. If you ever need to talk or anything....PM me, I am happy to give you my #, ya know?
For the kids, I would really make a chart. My kids have done their own laundry since they were like 6, and emptied the dishwasher since they were 4 or so....at one point, I had a big chart on the basement door where they rotated what chores they did. For example, maybe for a week (or a month), one kid was in charge of emptying the dishwasher, one was in charge of trash and recycling, one was in charge of pet feeding and poo pick up, and the last was in charge of towel laundry for everyone. And then weekly, it rotated for vacuuming, sweep/mop, etc. It worked really well, since it was in writing and so forth. And they used to have to earn tv and video game time. But alas, since the divorce and 2 of them going to school, it has gone to pot. I still have them do their own laundry and dishes, but everything else is on a whim, since they aren't here all the time, either at school, lacrosse, work (my oldest) or their dad's, so it's hard to get a routine. I do need to work on it though esp for the summer when they will be here weekdays. sorry for the tangent, just thought I would share what worked for us!

Elena, I don't think you said anything about the weaning in a bad way! It is good to get all sides of the coin and Tam knows we love and support her and Coop no matter what!
Hey, if napping in the car works, then do it! That's why my 2nd lived in the swing, lol.
And take a test, woman! Someone needs to keep Mer company
Sounds like you need a break from dance, have a new routine for a bit and then maybe go back to it if they miss it!

AFM: well, Hana loves the work, but my dad is mean, lol. he yells all the time and hana comes home a bit more emasculated each day...although, he is getting a tough skin. It's just scary bc the weather (lots of rain, no work) and it slows down in June, so....he is putting his resume back in AV thing
Tam, what is the infantrisk hotline? Do you think I could call them about yam cream? I need to do something about my progesterone but won't do anything UNnatural and don't want to do premarin either (pregnant mare urine cream )

AFK: sick again. Got a fever 2 nights ago with a really phlemy, gaggy cough. Out of nowhere (he had been a bit clingy). Then woke up no fever, but was a bit mellow and cough (sounds really wet and then he gags). Then last night at the lax game, he started feeling warm again and as we were leaving, he puked all inside the carrier- on me and him and the carrier, so it was driving 40 min home . Had a fever all night and coughy...idk what is going on. this am, fever and had a bit of diarrhea with is cough.
it is fun watching him discover new things. he goes down the stairs now too pretty well. forgot what else I was gonna say :/

Last edited by bluedaisyma; 04-29-2011 at 07:52 AM.
bluedaisyma is offline   Reply With Quote