View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:39 AM   #5
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs MAY chat!

Happy May everyone.

Tamara - I totally agree with Elena and Jul, different kids, different ages, different punishments....period. Kids are going to get their noses bent about it - because they are kids and it's hard for them to understand. But that happens...my sister has gotten 15 warnings for speeding, 1 ticket that was forgiven and all her speeding wasn't little we are talking 15-30 miles over, where as my friend has gotten 3 speeding tickets for going as little as 5 miles over. It's not fair but that's life.

Jul - Poor K! I can see how you would think his ears are bugging him

I can't believe Henna will be 1 on the 28th....holy fall over She is climbing on everything she can even get on my dining room chairs. I'm trying to start signing with her - because she is communicating but it's all through loud noises and I don't appreciate that. Diaperless is going pretty well, but hopefully will get better once I get through this first hellish stage of this pregnancy..I'm. so. exhausted.

We are doing well with DH being deployed but did get word that it has been extended from 3 months to 6 months - oh well. He's having a great time - I've had a couple drunk phone calls but he is also working really hard being gone 14 hours a day at work. So on his days off I don't blame him for going out on the town, I mean who wouldn't?