View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #5
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do/did you let go of your LO? Childcare....

I am not one of those moms that thinks "I'm the only one that can do this" so for me it is easy. My kid will be fine for a few hours as long as someone changes her diaper and feeds her. If there is a problem, they will call me. Kids also do dumb stuff sometimes (DD is a klutz) and yes, she might get hurt. That is a part of life. I just move on with my day. When you look at the number of daycare providers vs the number of abuse cases, it is an amazingly small percentage. My kid is more likely to be hurt in a car accident than abused at a daycare. I visited several places, and chose a place where the teachers were warm and caring, and there were lots of hugs and smiles. Parents are always welcome to walk in to my DD's MDO school after checking in at the office, and every time I have ever just dropped in, she is having a blast and smiling.

Seriously, kids love being around other kids. My daughter runs in the door of her MDO program totally excited to see her teachers and talks about her friends all the time.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...

Last edited by luvsviola; 05-02-2011 at 11:15 AM.
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote