View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #30
beccanae
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: May 2, 3, & 4 Chat

Amy- I love the raised bed garden. We were going to do that this year but ended up just using buckets again. We only planted tomatoes, eggplant, bell pepper, and some herbs this year.

Megan- Welcome. I am due on August 11 with our second after a 13 year gap

Poor hubby is under the kitchen sink trying to fix a hot water leak. He was able to finally get the last of the wallpaper off the living room walls yesterday and was planning on starting the painting today but the sink project has become more involved so I think it may get put off until tomorrow. Plus he has a cold that is making him feel horrible

I got all the baby stuff sorted by size into rubbermaid tubs. With the few clothes we have bought and the many we have been given we have an 18 gallon rubbermaid tub full of newborn-3 months size clothes DD teases we are going to have to change outfits with each diaper change so she can use them all. lol I took an inventory so I could see what I am missing and think we are down to receiving blankets (I plan to make some out of flannel from my fabric stash.), socks and bibs on the clothing/fabric list. My other lists keep growing as I keep remembering things I forgot to put on the list. lol