View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #19
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs MAY chat!

oooo look at me all multi-quoting....I've been on DS for 3 years you think I woulda figured it out sooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
feel better now Mer?
Yes actually I did lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
I keep lurking in the dd month boards, reading birth stories. And lurking to see other's bfps I really don't want to be pregnant right now... well, not enough to really be trying for it... but I'd certainly be over the moon if it happened.
Sorry. Just had to admit that, lol.
On another (?) note, I have no clue what my body is doing. Last night we... were a bit frisky... a bit more rough than normal. Then I thought I saw a pin prick of pink when I pottied afterwards. I thought, all right, AF is coming. But today there's only been one more little pin prick of pink, not even red. Don't know if I can even call it spotting.
I felt the same way until my BFP....I cried, it totally messes with our move and will be a crap ton of paperwork...but after the initial I will be spending an eternity doing paperwork shock I was happy.

I don't know if I would call it spotting either :shrug:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
well, yeah, Elena, I would travel for something like that for your DH! And also, if there was other stuff to do, like a place where K could crawl around, etc...."hey baby, sit in a car for 3 hrs, then sit in a high chair for an hr, then sit in the car for another 3". It's in the middle of amish farm land and NOTHING is around, like the servers were riding their (non-reflective) bikes home when we left on this small road and with their prayer caps and stuff and DH was all, "children of the corn" wigged out

Back in the day Kristi Ally and Tim Allen made a movie about them pretending to be Amish and a little Amish girl wakes up K.A's character and she says "good morning Corn child" in the most hysterical way...of course I find it even funnier as I grew up in Amish country

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
Dude, stop posting at the same times as me! LOL!!!! you are pregnant, me thinks
Yeah time to test - someone be pregnant and miserable with me....happy about the pregnancy but at least miserable as a pregnant person

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
I junk so to Elena.
I am not ping to do anything crazy like force Jim to eat the cake I just am a sucker pics! I haven't done any prof pics since he was about 4 months so it should be fun. Also she is goin to do some with Ll 3 kids...
Bbl at my douche bag docs office. Sorry foul today!
I'm in a foul mood to...kinda. We can be foul together.

AFM: I'm a miserable pregnant woman....but I always am so I'm trying to stay optimistic about it. My pregnancy rage is crazy - mostly due to general stress like money, deployment, and DH not getting ANYTHING ready for me before he left. Other then that - not much here - Henna is trying to suck me dry boob wise and my nipps hurt.