tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Post Re: JuneBugs MAY chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
I junk so to Elena.
I am not ping to do anything crazy like force Jim to eat the cake I just am a sucker pics! I haven't done any prof pics since he was about 4 months so it should be fun. Also she is goin to do some with Ll 3 kids...
Bbl at my douche bag docs office. Sorry foul today!
Wow that got all jumbled up. Guess I shouldn't post from my phone anymore...

So I do have a sinus infection and I am just praying that these antibiotics kick in and that they doing give me the yeastie beasties. Anthony is loving his pre-school and it has been such a noce break. I find myself a tad calmer when he gets home and when paityn gets home. It has been kind of a pain getting up to drop him off and picking him up because that is right when Coop naps. So he has been missing his naps since Monday...I don't want him to get into a habit of only napping once a day! Come 5 pm and he is bear.

DH has to deploy on the 14th for 2 weeks which is fine with me. I am mad at him (what's new) for (whats new) the dog. He is still letting him on the couch and lying about it. Then I get up in the morning to find it covered in dog hair. I hate myself for letting it get me mad because I end up taking it out on the kids.... This moring was really bad....I woke up found the dog hair and immediatly started screaming at P and A. No good moring, how did you sleep, just full on yelling. I ene spanked Anthony for pooing in his night time diaper. Ugh sometimes I really hate myself. When dring Anthony to school I apologized to him and he said to me "mommy you are so mean to us...like when I pooped in my diaper" I felt horrible.

BBl gotta fold the clothes in the basement before they mildew...it is SOOO damp in the basement so even when they are dry they will still mildew and then they are ruined.