Old 05-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #23
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs MAY chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
Wow that got all jumbled up. Guess I shouldn't post from my phone anymore...
I was able to figure it out after a bit!
I would seriously be getting rid of the dogs. If they're the cause of this much stress for you they're just not worth it. No matter how much your DH wants or likes them. Period. If he really did choose dogs over you/marriage/family - is he really even worth it himself?
I lol'ed at Jul's post, but I agree with her - door/gate left open and "oops" sorry DH.
I agree with her too about the dehumidifier for your basement - do you have one down there? We bought one when we bought our house and it's still going strong. It doesn't run much through the fall/winter/spring, but it's going near constantly in the summer. We have to empty it 2-3x a day for a couple weeks when it gets really humid here. But it makes a huge difference down there.
More I'm sorry things are going so rough for you.

AFM: I knew this AF would be rotten. Yesterday wasn't terrible, but so far today I'm soaking through a super tampon every 2hrs. I'm hoping tomorrow isn't as heavy cuz I have our MOTS mother's day party and I want to be able to enjoy it! Last night every dream involved me bleeding through everything while being somewhere out in public/around people I didn't know, having to deal with all that. Ugh.

I've been debating trying a cup - anyone tried one? I never realized there were so many different kinds and I have no clue which would be best to try for myself. I can get only the diva cup actually here in canada, though I could get others from online. I wonder if I should start with that though? It seems like either a love or hate it, from what I've read. But maybe I would be one of the ones who it worked for and would love it - then I wouldn't have to worry about the others, lol.

We found out last night that my BIL and his wife are having a girl in the summer! I'm a little bit jealous, but only a little. I do believe we'll have another girlie some day. They are planning to name her Naomi. Kinda meh on that, but I'm sure it'll suit her just perfectly.
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote