View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #25
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs MAY chat!

So I don't like my new due date group...they are being super, um, b&*&#$&*#@ and it's kind of annoying. We've been preggo for like two months and there is no love there, no support really either. They got into a fight because someone wanted to get rid of her dog because it isn't working and another mama tore into her and in a mean way and basically every time someone said something she kept saying "I will let this die, I don't hold grudges" but she kept needing to have the last word and posted that sentence like a dozen times. Anyway they are really mean to each other in general, and I know that some people click more then others - just like a year down the road some of us post more then others and some of us are FB friends bla bla bla...I wasn't expecting sunshine and happiness all the time - but DH is deployed, I am hella crazy pregnant lady, my family is being a pain, and what I thought was going to help (support from ladies who are pregnant at the same time as me) just makes me more depressed. Anyway I like you ladies because you all are beyond awesome, and I started posting in the knitters and spinners daily chat and they are pretty cool...I think I'm just venting again....I suck at being pregnant lol.
Stop Stalking Me
MeCo7707 is offline   Reply With Quote