Lu&Ce'sMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Lucas
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do most hospitals have daycare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equivocal View Post
I believe we live in the same area (GR, MI?), afaik, Buttersworth has an on-site child care and maybe St Mary's does too, but I don't know about the rest.

You're going to be hard pressed to find child care that works "off" hours unless you're willing to pay big bucks.

DD goes to an in-home daycare provider. She's open from 6a to 6:30p M-F, with flexibility and lives in Byron Center right next to the new St Mary's hospital off of M-6. She charges $120/wk for 45 hours of care and $3/hr for each addt'l hour.

Sent from my Droid using DS Forum
Yes we are in the same area. I saw BW has a day care but it's doesn't give much info publicly (online). Couldn't find any thing on St.Mary's.

She charges about as much as my old daycare provider. I think we may go with a Nanny if I can swing it. I was just thinking if I wanted to try and apply at those hospitals if I could get daycare through them but I was having a hard time finding info on it.