Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pricing advice ...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post
I just pulled out my Thirsties hemp prefolds yesterday and used one last night, I forgot how much I loved them!

Your pricing seems fair, maybe even a little on the low end, TBH. I'd start out at maybe $5 each ppd, $4 each for 3-8, and $3 each for 9 or more. I'd be happy paying that, even if there are a few snags or holes in them.

You could also keep them to use as pocket stuffers... I don't know if you like pockets, but they do work great for that.
Thanks mama! I thought $5/per was a tad steep as I paid that for a dozen of them like new from a mama here. My camera's also disagreeable about close-ups, so I want to be sure buyers don't feel "cheated" (we all know different people have different definitions of "fair," "good," and "small (with respect to holes).

We actually got away from pockets - DH requested "as simple as possible" with a cesarean looming and 2 kids in diapers. We'll be doing AIO's for day and fitteds w/ doublers and wool at night. But marketing them as "stuffins" is a great plug!
Havah is offline   Reply With Quote