View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 04:00 PM   #6
Papooses
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: questions about the e-z-on 86y

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2mad View Post
what do you mean by 'top tether anchor'? i have an suv so the tether hookup is in the back in the trunk area on the ground. is the tether kit to place a tether anchor in your car, or just reinforce the one thats already there? cause if its just to reinforce whats there id hafta get an anchor installed for the middle seat
If the EZOn is used in the front seat then you cannot use the cargo hooks + some cargo hooks are not intended for top tether use: every carseat has a tether strap on the back at the top of the carseat (in addition to lower LATCH anchors). Your carseat manual will tell you if all or which cargo hooks can be used for top tether anchor. What vehicle year, make, model? I do hope it's not a Chevy Blazer (not the Trailblazer) as those did not allow carseat installation in the center & there is no way to tether an EZOn for that seat either -- I had that vehicle & we ended up having to just leave 1 parent home if all 3 kids had to go somewhere, or take 1 kid to grandma's (we only had 3 kids).