View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #42
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Re: January 2012!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisandjill View Post
I'm joining in too. Got a BFP very unexpectedly today. My youngest Dc is 18 months old so I wasn't anticipating this so soon! But we are pretty happy and this will be our 4th child! My second one who will be cd'd from the start. My edd is 12/14!!
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
Hi mamas! Well, got a BFP this morning, despite having been spotting for 2 days and actually expecting AF instead. So, I am feeling very cautiously here. We've been TTC for about 5 months, so I desperately want this bean to stick. But we won't be telling anyone for awhile. . .we waiting till after the first tri. with my son too and I didn't have any spotting that time or reason to think anything would go wrong. I guess we are just private that way. But of course I love having all of you to gab with!!! Can't wait to get to know you all!

Oh and I am 10dpo today and my EDD is Jan 20th.

Sorry for the downer question, but what's the cut-off for a chemical?
Congrats again mama. I was just looking up that very thing last night about the cut-off for a chemical. What I found was - basically before a pregnancy can be verified through ultrasound, a m/c is a chemical pregnancy. Typically around 5 weeks or a little more, a pregnancy COULD be confirmed by ultrasound. So after that point, it's no longer a chemical pregnancy but a m/c. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
My DD is 18 months too!
So for you mamas with kiddos less than 2 - I have to say, my DD is 3.5 and for the last year or so, I have been WISHING I'd had #2 sooner. At the time, it just was not feasible due to some issues we had going on (DH was laid off for a long time), but in hindsight, man, I wish I'd done it sooner. It would have been so nice to have them closer together. So I think it's a good thing that ya'll are having them close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2peanuts1pumpkin View Post
Ok, I'm joining too... I just got a BFP yesterday at 12 DPO. I believe my EDD is 1/15 based on LMP.

I'm a bucket of nerves...My previous pregnancy ended in stillbirth, before that I had an early m/c. My pg with DD was uneventful. I have a call in to my OB to get seen early.

Anyhow, DD is 10 and my twin boys (through adoption) are 16 mos.

Oo, and I'm already feeling sick, but maybe that's just nerves too.
Congrats mama! My EDD is also 1/15/12 Very exciting!

I also wanted to say I am so sorry for your losses Here's to a happy, healthy 9 months for you and your little bean.
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote