View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
palsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Should I stay home?

Here is my two cents .... We are in a similar situation as far as paying off debt is concerned. We have made te choice to have me stay home for the exact reasons you said above... I would not want to sacrifice caring for other people's needs before the needs of my family. You seriously only get one life and so little time when your kids are small and need you. If I worked we could be out of debt in like 6 months but because we chose for me to stay home it's going to take 1.5 yrs. We don't care , eventually it will be paid off but my son, house and hubby won't be affected like you said. I honestly would be a terrible wife , mother, friend and employee if I had to work that much! Do what is best for your family, make sacrifices and choices you won't look back on and regret! GL and I hope your husband can support you ! I say quit! Lol