View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:50 AM   #25
amb2j
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Should I stay home?

I am in a similar boat but NOT as extreme. I am working A LOT (my 8-430 day job and 2 internet businesses) to pay my huge student loan debt (a Ph.D. is VERY expensive!!!) before even considering another child. I pay thousands a month to my debt and its great to see it gradually decreasing knowing it will be gone soon but....this focus on bills bills bills has created an ever increasing rift in my marriage. We are so focused on money that we are losing focus on one another...we dont want to take time to do things together because we dont want to spend money...and in our downtime, we just want to sleep not necessarily spend time together. We have recognized this and are changing things to prioritize us,....but all to say...money/debt isnt nearly as important as your sanity/marriage IMHO....just something to think about.

Have trouble getting your 5 a day? Pm me! I'd love to be your juice plus representative!
amb2j is offline   Reply With Quote