View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
kai_e
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Work is getting hostile

Ever since my diagnosis came back that my disability is permanent, one of the owners where I work pretty much wrote me off. At first it was just things like taking me off projects that he was involved in. My boss is super supportive, but obviously can't really go against one of the owners.

To make it worse, the owner's daughter works in my department and she is extremely young and also very sneaky. We all started to notice how conversations around the office were getting leaked back to her dad and then everyone would get these nasty emails. Now it has progressed to him basically scrutinizing everything I have done for the past 6 - 8 months. I literally spent 90% of my time the last two weeks providing proof that I *hadn't* made any mistakes when he kept sending me emails accusing me of falling behind on things.

Even though I have proof of everything and my boss has gone to bat for me it is just getting out of control. On one hand I understand a frustration that I can no longer work the same hours I used to, which was pretty much like 50 hours a week, but I have medical documentation and have provided them with everything that states what hours I can work and why.

I really love my boss and I love what I do but the environment is terrible and it's only adding to my stress and pain.
kai_e is offline   Reply With Quote