View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
iloveaidan&finley
Registered Users
seller

Weird vomit and poop problems :(

Ok, so my daughter (who is breastfed) vomits every time she has a bowel movement. Just a little history, after she started solids for about a month (around 6 1/2 mos.) she started vomiting daily. Not just spit up, but heaving and throwing up large amounts with it coming out of her nose. She also seemed constipated at that time. So I took her off of solids for about a month and then slowly started back up. Well, she's now 9 1/2 months and has been eating solids 2-3 times a day for about a month now, and here we are with the throwing up while pooping. Her stools are not hard, they're pretty soft. Another thing that is weird is that she's never pooped at night, even when she was very tiny, but in the past week she's gotten up in the middle of the night, cried, sat up, thrown up all over me and when I check her diaper, she has pooped. So, I've changed her and it happened all over again not even 5 minutes later. Hope this has half way made sense. So, anyone know what this may be caused from? When she had problems at 6 months, I just attributed it to her body not being ready for solids, but now I don't know what to think.