View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #11
LorettaMG
Registered Users
seller

Re: can i get some support please?

I work in HR, and I don't think that there's any reason why you should be harrassed, intimidated or otherwise targeted at work for ANY reason. Reach out to a Labor Relations representative immediately, and call the Department of Labor. Describe to them your hostile work environment and point out that you think it's sexism (even though the offender is female) and that you are being discriminated against because of your familial status.

Then, kill her with kindness. Start smiling openly as soon as you see her and say "Good morning" so that everyone can see. Be as sweet as possible and eager to help in anyway. This will be HORRIBLE, yes, but it will show everyone there that you are in the right and she is a vicious offender.

If you must resign you can (after following the appropriate steps which include what I've mentioned above) file for unemployment and claim a hostile work environment. You will need written documentation of what's transpired (that's where Labor Relations will come in handy) and having a witness write a letter on your behalf would be very helpful to your case.

Good luck - and I'm so very sorry.
LorettaMG is offline   Reply With Quote