View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 01:43 AM   #16
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Let me just say that I'm here in HI visiting dd right now, and coming back August 1 for 2 months. We have been doing some stuff!

The farmers market at Kapiolani CC is AMAZING!! It is Saturday mornings. I was impressed with the variety, and amount, of offerings. We are going again this Saturday, and we WILL eat there!

Anna Millers really is good for pretty normal diner food. Large portions. Great prices.

Boston's = amazing! Dd and I shared one piece and it was really enough food. Made for a good, cheap meal!

We had some awesome Greek food at The Big Fat Greek around Waikiki. It was some of the best Greek I've had.

Manabu's down on King has killer Musubi! I WILL go back before I leave. 2 - 3 pcs is all u need and it's under $5 for 3. LOVED the one with the lite Teriyaki spam, and I don't eat spam.

We are hitting shrimp trucks this week, Nico's at Pier 38 Tuesday, a recommended Mexican place later in the week, and hopefully we will get to one other place from the list.

Clearly I'm letting my vegan slide to try a few things, but it's such fun! With all the awesome fresh stuff around, I'll do much better next time.
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote