View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #120
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs MAY chat!

Dh is driving me nuts...he is so cranky, over tired and just being a real donkey arse. He is just going crazy trying to build his real estate brokerage. He has hired an assistant and now wants to buy him an ipad. $700 pays him $15/hour, then he has another lawyer/buyers agent that he is adding to the team and "needs" to stay in contact with so he needs to get her an ipad! all I see is $$$$$ signs flying out the window. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it all. I get that you have to pay money to build a business, I get that he needs help. The poor Guy is working literally 24/7. This week he has stayed up all night for 2 nights and it is only wednesday. I think he may even be working on Cooper's birthday. He gets mad at me when I complain about it and says that he has to work and has to get money in but geez. To be successful you have to be able to balance life and work. Am I way off base here.

Oh well. Is it bad that I don't really want to do much for Coopers birthday. I think I will make him a cake, give him a few presents and other than that it will be like any other day.

Alright BRB